Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Smelly Gratitude

  • Good smelling laundry detergent--At the moment, I am using a non scented detergent.  My clothes come out smelling like nothing, and I have the urge to wash them again.  I am comforted by the fact that the bottle is almost empty, and I can buy some of the good stuff soon.
  • The scent of baking pies.  I don't get to eat them, but I do get to smell them, and that makes me happy.
  • Clean kitchen
  • Clean bathroom!  (It has been way too long since I cleaned my bathroom...)
  • Energy--(Again, way too long since I've had much energy)
  • I am grateful that the poo man, (don't you wish that were your job title?) came today.  He was two days behind schedule this week, and Olivia has been enjoying quite the feast.  No more late night snacks for her for a few days.  
  • .94 cents.  I am .94 cents rich.

No comments: