Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The "What's That On Your Head?" Edition

I am the clown in the walker here




"Big glasses; even bigger smile" this was right after I found out that I would not be returning to the horrid private school I attended for three years.  As soon as I got the news, I began making one of my uniform skirts into a lovely hat.  No, the hangers are not part of said hat.  I was eighteen here, but I think I could have passed for ten or eleven.







Social science  experiment as a Senior in high school



Study entitled Geeks in Crush



Ah, The good old days.   This is a picture I actually really like.  I wore this hat every day for several years, because I was paranoid about the sun fading my color treated hair.  I wore this hat every time I went outside, including the trip to the mailbox, or the "commute" to church.


3 comments:

Gastrogal. said...

Hate to tell you this but I am pretty sure that photo is not from the psych experiment, although still funny.

Saralou said...

Seriously? I wonder where it came from?

Jen said...

these are really awesome- ah trip down memory lane