Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Olivia Sue, I Love You"

Today is Olivia's adoption day, I have had her for four years.  We have been through a lot together and she is wonderful dog.  She is a very happy and smart, and she loves helping me.  She runs to me whenever I tell her that I need help, and she takes good care of me.  I call her Olivia Sue, when shisbeing a very good dog, and Olivia Newton John when she is very, very BAD.
      Olivia understands and responds to over 100 words.  Did I mention that she is smart?  This week she learned the command "Pull out the pillow," which means "Get your pillow out from underneath the bed, because I'm not doing it for you."
      Olivia likes to sit on my lap, even though she doesn't really fit.  She also loves to have her ears rubbed, and she makes a funny groaning noise when I hit the right spot.  I love her.







1 comment:

Jen said...

What an awesome dog- seriously.