Sunday, September 26, 2010

Today At Church...

     One of my sunbeams ran at full speed; with her arms outstretched, from the front of the chapel to the back, just to give me a hug.
     In junior primary we learned the story of the "ten leopards."  And a five year old informed us all that we would go to hell, if we didn't read our scriptures.  (His words, not mine).  All in all, it was a very entertaining day for the teachers.
     I love being in primary, and feel especially blessed to be able to teach the the three year olds.  Those kids have an endless supply of love to share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone love you Sara, especially children, you are very good with them.

jbuppin said...

Oh how I miss the Sunbeams and Primary. I recently found a piece of paper I had written those things you mentioned the kids had said that day in church. I remember that. They always had to funniest things to say.