Wednesday, March 17, 2010

White Trash Wednesday

My condo is located about fifteen feet from a mountain, which I tend to think of as "my mountain." I like being this close to the mountain because it affords me a lot of privacy.  My patio faces the mountain, and therefore has somewhat of a remote, secluded feeling.  But it isn't completely private, and I need to keep that in mind.
In between my patio, and "my mountain," is a small, fenced in dog run where Olivia and Roscoe go to the bathroom.  On Mondays, "the poo man" comes to clean out the dog run, so that my neighbors don't hate me.
Today, I found a surprise when I went out out on the patio.  A dirty bra that smelled of dog urine.  I usually just open the door wide enough for the dogs to slip out.  The last time I went out on the patio was last Friday, when I was carrying a load of laundry on my lap.  The bra must have slipped off my lap without my noticing.
That means that the discarded bra lay on the patio for nearly a week, and probably accounts for the poo man's slightly odd behavior on Monday.  Thats okay, he's not the type to be easily shocked.  Like my friends who have been or are maids, I'm sure he just added it to his list of stories of learning a lot about those he cleans up after.  For me it was not the my first, and certainly not my last, white trash moment.

3 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

HAHAHA! That is awesome.

Gastrogal. said...

What kind of wild party did you have out there?

Jen said...

Just be glad he didnt take it as a souvenier!