Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Did You Miss Me?

I seriously doubt it, but that's okay.  Why haven't I blogged for the past seven months?  Because even on my best days my life is pretty boring.  However, there have been a few things that have happened that deserve mentioning.

April-My roommate Molly moved out after living with me for over two years
May-I started an editing internship with Eschler Editing
June-At the end of the month, we had a family reunion in Paris, Idaho (Bear Lake).
July-my new/old roommate,Veronica, moves in again, and we both experience roommate nirvana
August-I started dating a boy named Mike.
September-I get my first van!  This event deserves it's own post; see below
October- Mike and I break up
November- On some date in November, that is still unclear to me, I started dating Adam.  Does anyone else see a pattern there?
   
      So, those are the major events since last I wrote. Now you are all caught up.   You are welcome.

3 comments:

Gastrogal. said...

Yep we missed you.

jbuppin said...

Thanks for the update...notice I am about 5 months behind in reading the post...oops. ;) I don't even remember the last time I posted on my own blogs; probably right after I got married, which would have been 17 months ago and now the next post will be about our divorce. Maybe I should post a little more often if I ever get in a future relationship. Who knows?? It might just keep the relationship in tact. I doubt that seriously, but it was worth a shot anyway to think it.

wheelieblind said...

Will at least u got a blogsite. I am in a powerchair too, and though about blogging but figured I'd get bird with it quickly.