Sunday, May 02, 2010

Day 118

     For my birthday, my friends and I went to a Chinese buffet.  Everyone else ate normal proportions, but I pigged out, and was still not full by the time we left.  If only I could have had two more of those doghnut things...As usual, we forgot to take a picture of everyone, so here is a lovely picture of me, my cake, and my rash
     The best birthday present I received came from the waitress at the restaurant, who bestowed on me my newest, (and my favorite) nickname.  I am now known as "The Wheeled One," which makes me feel very zen and centered.
     Check out that huge slab of chocolate cake that one of my friends made for me.  It was serious chocolate, basically pure fudge, and I lived off it for the next three days.  Just thinking about it now sends me into a chocolate trance.
       I hope this year is a good one!

1 comment:

jbuppin said...

"The Wheeled One"...LOL! I still remember that day and that awesome comment by that waitress. :) That would be a cool name for a blog. ;)